Digital Account Manager
If you are a creative, experienced and people-friendly Digital Account Manager, we’re looking for you! Do you love handling incoming leads, developing solutions for new as well as existing clients, closing sales and then leveraging the outstanding creative and technical talents of our designers, developers and marketing strategists to manage projects through to their successful completion? Then you’ll enjoy working within a culture that promotes personal and professional growth
Snap 360 is a full-service digital + agency dedicated to exceptional results and positive R.O.I. for our clients. We’ve been pushing the edge of the web for our clients since its earliest days. Guided by strategic thinking, our outstanding design, coupled with strong back-end technology, empowers highly-interactive, personalized user experiences to achieve marketing goals as well as intuitive web applications.
Authenticity, honest communication, mutual respect, support, creative collaboration and work/life balance inform our culture. By focusing on win/win outcomes, we have earned an excellent reputation among our clients, from the GTA to Ottawa. You’ll be working in a number of exciting verticals, including Tourism, A&E, Industrial/Manufacturing, E-Commerce, Hospitality, B2B, Community Services and Municipal.
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an interactive web/digital environment as an Account/Project Manager
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Developing interactive website structure that will engage targeted visitors at the home page – or landing page from a PPC ad – draw them in and convert them to a Motivated Qualified Lead or online purchaser (e-commerce).
- Passionate about emerging technology and marketing trends
- Able to juggle multiple client projects, while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiar with CRM and Project Management software
- Understand analytics andsoftware packages such as Google Analytics, Google Ad/Marketing Manager, Facebook and other Social Media, email marketing
- Responding to incoming leads + update from existing clients + vetted RFPs
- Deep discovery of client requirements, objectives, priorities in order to develop solutions that work for them while advancing the company’s bottom line
- Preparation and presentation of sales proposals / Statements of Work
- Closing sales
- Working with in-house branding and marketing strategists as required
- Translating strategic branding and marketing objective into a creative platform that will inform visual design and messaging
- Developing interactive website architecture
- Fleshing out website specifications for the team, including wireframes of key pages
- Project management: coordinating with creative teams and developers to keep web design, digital marketing and other creative projects running smoothly, on time and on budget using
- Plan for and ensure that core SEO principles are incorporated within websites
- Ensure all necessary information, materials and elements are communicated smoothly and on time
- Test and QA websites, ads or print collateral prior to release
- Manage client relationships, addressing day-to-day challenges and opportunities
- Nurture healthy client and team relationships
- Partner with Snap 360 leadership to strategize and advance company objectives
- Sense of humor
- Good work ethic
- Ability to empathize with clients and team members
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and project management skills
- Lead, inspire and help those around you to grow
- Accountable, identifying mistakes before they snowball
- Always learning
- Always up for a challenge
- Open-concept office environment
- Generally Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- May occasionally work from home
- Able to work flexible hours occasionally when requested
- Responsive to work/life balance while respecting commitment to clients
- A culture that promotes personal and professional growth.
- Based in Belleville, Ontario on the Bay of Quinte www.bayofquinte.ca
- $40-60K commensurate with experience and performance
How to Apply:
If you fulfill the above requirements and are enthusiastic about this opportunity with a forward-looking digital agency, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including examples of the kinds of Digital Projects have you worked on in the past 24 months?
All applications will be reviewed. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.