If you are an experienced PHP programmer, familiar with WordPress, preferably familiar with the Laravel framework, and enjoy collaborating with brilliant designers and web strategists, we’re looking for you! You’ll enjoy working within a culture that promotes personal and professional growth.
Snap 360 is a full-service digital + marketing agency, dedicated to exceptional results and positive R.O.I. for our clients. We’ve been pushing the edge of the web for our clients since its earliest days. Guided by strategic thinking, our outstanding design, coupled with strong back-end technology, empowers highly-interactive, personalized user experiences to achieve marketing goals as well as intuitive web applications.
Authenticity, honest communication, mutual respect, support, creative collaboration and work/life balance inform our culture. By focusing on win/win outcomes, we have earned an excellent reputation among our clients, from the GTA to Ottawa. You’ll be working in a number of exciting verticals, including Tourism, A&E, Industrial/Manufacturing, E-Commerce, Hospitality, B2B, Community Services and Municipal.
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma in computer programming
- Minimum three years’ experience working in an interactive web/digital environment as a PHP developer
- Experienced with MySQL. MS SQL Server experience an advantage
- Experienced developing within the Laravel Framework
- Adobe Cold Fusion experience an advantage
- .NET, C# experience an advantage
- Ability to translate Use-Case scenarios into intuitive, sequenced web pages
- Passionate about emerging technology
- Able to juggle multiple projects, while maintaining attention to detail
- Experienced working with sophisticated WordPress applications
- Assisting in development of interactive website architecture
- Custom PHP solutions
- WordPress solution design
- Estimating project effort hours
- Daily tracking of effort hours
- Test and QA websites prior to release
- Nurture healthy client and team relationships
- Partner with Snap 360 leadership to strategize and advance company objectives
- Sense of humor
- Good work ethic
- Ability to empathize with clients and team members
- Creative Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Accountable, identifying mistakes before they snowball
- Open to ideas and feedback
- Always learning
- Always up for a challenge
- Joining an outstanding team of strategists, designers, developers
- Open-concept office environment
- Generally Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM
- May occasionally work from home
- Able to work flexible hours occasionally when requested
- Responsive to work/life balance while respecting commitment to clients
- A culture that promotes personal and professional growth.
- Based in Belleville, Ontario on the Bay of Quinte www.bayofquinte.ca
- $40-60K commensurate with experience and performance
How to Apply:
If you fulfill the above requirements and are enthusiastic about this opportunity with a forward-looking digital agency, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including examples of the kinds of Digital Projects have you worked on in the past 24 months?
All applications will be reviewed. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.