All-Can Pro Logistics worked with Snap 360 to refresh their branding and market a new range of 3PL services within a constantly evolving industry.
All-Can Pro Logistics is a local, Quinte-based company with long history of success in the traditional third-party logistics industry (3PL).
In the last decade the 3PL industry has evolved significantly, incorporating new technologies and processes. The major trend in the industry has been the growth of “activity based” fulfillment services, which include the tracking of products on hand for supply, the processing of orders, the picking of orders and finally, the shipment of that order to its destination.
All-Can has also evolved their service offering. They have implemented new industry-leading warehouse management software and developed effective internal processes to efficiently serve their clients in the emerging market of 3PL fulfillment.
Their company was ready to grow.
What All-Can needed was 1) an updated branding package that would communicate their high level of technology and reliability and 2) a marketing strategy that would enable them to reach out and engage their target audience to effectively communicate their industry-leading service offerings
We began by working with All-Can to collaboratively create a strong foundation for their branding and marketing. This included:
- Undertaking market research to fully understand important industry trends that could affect the business and marketing plans of All-Can.
- Performing a SWOT analysis to better understand their current position and future potential
- Developing clear quantifiable goals, along with a refreshed vision and mission statement
- Identifying clear target audiences and industry sectors that would be an ideal match for their service offerings
- Honing and strengthening their brand’s character and personality
- Identifying a clear set of unique benefits offered by All-Can, along with a unique value proposition
- Clarifying and fine-tuning the sales and onboarding process
With the foundational document in place, we developed a one-year marketing plan, which included recommended strategies, budget and schedule for:
- Logo redesign
- Website redesign, with new look and content
- Development of increased awareness and engagement on LinkedIn’s social network
- Email-based lead nurturing
- Industry event participation
- Membership in key industry associations
- Media relations through trade publications
- Development of print collateral
Logo & Branding
We created a new, more modern logo that communicates the key brand characteristics of leading-edge, reliability and efficiency. This was subsequently used as the basis of further collateral, such as presentation folders.